- The Journal of Functional Programming put out a call for Ph.D abstracts, so I sent mine in.
I spent much of the week recovering from a cold which started the previous weekend, I took Monday off and then worked from home until Friday.
My Call of Cthulhu campaign reached another significant milestone this week, complete with magical visions and fleeing the country.
I read The Hill of Dreams by Arthur Machen, which is about a young man trying to find his way in life. I’ve seen it described as Arthur Machen’s finest work, and I can sort of see that, it is very well written. But I didn’t find it as engaging or as enjoyable as his more weird fiction like The Great God Pan.
- The universe may be a billion years younger than we thought. Scientists are scrambling to figure out why.
- Some GOV.UK Sites Unreachable Due to HSTS Changes in Windows Updates
- And the Chromium issue which started this: Issue 700280: HSTS header on gov.uk not recorded/honoured
- This Week in Rust 287
- Issue 160 :: Haskell Weekly