- I released new patch versions of both, irc-conduit, and irc-client in response to updates to dependencies.
- This week I fixed how Elasticsearch works in our local development environment and continuous integration; wrote up the work needed to move to Elasticsearch 6 (I’m hoping we can do an in-place upgrade, rather than spin up a second cluster again); and read a bunch of fairly dry documentation, because I’ll be the line manager for someone starting on Monday.
- I graphed some Call of Cthulhu dice roll probabilities, playing around with matplotlib’s xkcd-style graphs. I think the line charts look pretty good, but I’m not so sure about the heatmaps. The coloured squares are precise for the wiggly axes.
- This Week in Rust 285
- Some Tricks for List Manipulation
- Issue 158 :: Haskell Weekly
- Color Survey Results
- Threading responsibly
- Some posts on The Morning Paper about Heidi Howard’s recent Ph.D thesis:
- Some posts by Joe Neeman about patch theory, pijul, and ojo: