Which will always be in stock.
|Malawi Leafy Ripe||What-Cha||Dark||Shire Highlands, Malawi|
|Charcoal Roasted Oolong||What-Cha||Oolong||Nantou, Taiwan|
|Pure Bud Golden Snail||What-Cha||Black||Yunnan, China|
|‘Non-Smoky’ Lapsang Souchong||What-Cha||Black||Fujian, China|
Which I like and which might become standard.
|Darjeeling 2nd Flush Kanchaan View||What-Cha||Black||Darjeeling, India|
|Davit’s ‘Phoenix’||What-Cha||Black||Guria, Georgia|
Bagged Yorkshire Tea, reserved for only the most dire of emergencies.
- + very good quality, teas often brew three or four good pots.
- + free (for orders over £25) and prompt (often next-day) delivery.
- - often missing more standard teas like darjeeling or jasmine, or only carrying expensive variants.
- The Tea Makers:
- + good for more standard teas.
- - mediocre quality, teas usually only make one or two good pots.